Universitas Indonesia proudly presents our 2nd INTERNATIONAL EVENT that represents our concern about the importance of nutritional aspect on human development to achieve a better future.
2nd International Seminar on Nutrition 2017: “Obesogenic Environment : The Driving Force Behind Obesity Pandemic”.
- dr. Anung Sugihantono, M. Kes, Directorate General of Public Health Republic of Indonesia: “Obesity on the Rise: The Challenges of Obesogenic Environment for Indonesia”.
- dr. Jihane Tawilah, WHO Representative for Indonesia: “WHO Recommendation Policy on Obesity”.
- dr. Safarina G Malik, DVM., MS., PhD (Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology): “Nutrigenomic and Obesogenic Environment”
- dr. Rani Sarmugam, M.Sc., PhD (Singapore): “Nudging Healthier Food Choice”
- dr. Khor Geok Lin, PhD (Emeritus Professor, Universiti Putra Malaysia): “Obesogenic Environments: Exploring the Built and Food Environments”
- dr. Rina Agustina, M.Sc., PhD (SEAMEO RECFON, and Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia): “Gut Microbiota and Obesity Onset”.
SMA/D3/S1: Rp 235.000
S2/S3/UMUM: Rp 300.000
Ruth Desinta Purnamasari (SMS/WA) +6281380036196