IMPLEMENTATION Phase: building deeper knowledge of our fellow young people on Youth Unemployment issues in rural areas, building stronger capacites to implement home projects that mentored by national peer-facilitators, and listen to their voices directly on local Youth Unemployment issues consultation for the program’s lesson learned and recommendation.
Register your self at: https://www.youth4dev.id/participate
- An active youth aged 19 – 25 years old by May 2017
- Currently residing in Indonesia
- Representing local youth organization or local institution focusing on youth empowerment issues
- Has big interest in youth engagement for youth development
- Is available to travel to Semarang and join all sessions of YOUth4Dev Academy Boot Camp on May 3-7, 2017
- Committed to run a Youth Unemployment Issues related project after coming back to your home community
- Filling the application form which includes Action Plan on “How Will I Contribute to My Community to Tackling Youth Unemployment Issues” and Personal Statement, and submit your short Profile Video no later than March 31, 2017
- Has social media accounts, has followed YOUth4Dev social media accounts, and posted #You4Youth Photo Challenge
ACTION PLAN Requirements:
- No more than 2 pages
- Please include information regarding to
- A brief background issues
- Civic Awareness: how does your Action Plan raise the awareness and understanding around the issue in your community?
- Audience Reach: what population are hoping to reach with your Action Plan? Will the Action Plan impact a large number of people or particular community that could truly benefit from your Action Plan?
- Paste your Action Plan to the column in the application form
PROFILE VIDEO Requirements:
- No longer than 3 minutes
- Has a clear video and audio settings
- Make sure that you answer these questions in your short video:
- Very short personal introduction – your name and the province you are representing
- What are the current youth unemployment issues in your community?
- How will you contribute to decrease the level of youth unemployment issues in your community?
- How this program could benefit you, both for you personal and your future works towards Indonesia’s youth development?
- What makes you the perfect candidate to be the representative of your province to join this program?
- Upload your video to personal YouTube account and use this format on the title: “YOUth4Dev Academy Boot Camp Profile Video – [Your Full Name] | #YOUth4Dev #You4Youth” then paste the link on the application form
#You4Youth PHOTO CHALLENGE Requirements:
- Has a clear and good quality photo settings
- Edit it using the YOUth4Dev’s photo frame
- Upload it to your social media account(s) with the caption: YOUth4Dev Academy Boot Camp Photo Challenge – [Your Full Name] | #YOUth4Dev #You4Youth along with your campaign message on Youth For Sustainable Development, and don’t forget to tag our social media account(s) (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram)
- Each applicant must upload at least 1 (one) photo to their preferred social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) and is allowed to upload more than 1 (one) photo